Thursday 6 September 2012

February to September



I've been away from Pinup for a while, and I'm not really sure why but I'm planning to come back and update the blog. It's been quite a busy few months since I last updated, so for anyone who is interested I'll give you a little update on where I am now:


  • I finished my course (English, writing and Media).
  • So....I'm currently on the hunt for a job and in the process of applying to Arcadia (Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Burton etc.) to work in their Leeds office. Fingers crossed for me! 
  • My summer has been less eventful than last year (I went travelling round Europe), but still fun all the same. Firstly, a group of 16 of us stayed in a beautiful villa in Portugal for a week. Then I spent some time in Spain, firstly at Alicante then at Spanish music festival Benicassim. I met a few friends from my course, and it was great to see them! The festival was pretty incredible, and I would recommend it to any music fan! My highlight would have to be Bob Dylan! I'm a huge fan of him! I've also booked some tickets to see The Black Keys in December so I'll hopefully be writing a little review on that! 

Apologies for the wordy post! To make up for it, here is a picture of Olivia Palermo looking amazing as usual! I love her hair on it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment