Thursday 25 October 2012

Recent Inspiration
















I've been very busy working recently, so have not had chance to update my blog at all. I couldn't even look at any other blogs, much to my dismay! However, the images above are some of those which have appeared in my inspiration folder over the last few weeks. There are quite a lot more of Miroslava Duma but I feel I post so many pictures of her that this might aswell be called the Miroslava Duma blog!

Sources:
1, 2, 3 Beautiful bags from Zara. I want them desperately! Find them all here.

Image 4 is from Lisa Place, I really like coat, especially the quilted sleeves!

5 is from Fashion me Now. Light denim boyfriend jeans have now been added to my wish list!

Image 6 is a gorgeous (and impractical) pair of shoes from Office.

Image 7 is a great outfit inspiration of a smart business wear look with a twist. I came across it on the Topshop blog Inside-Out a while ago. 

8 is a recent blog post by Le Fashion. I recently started a new job and have been really drawn to smart but interesting looks that are suitable for the office!

Image 9 comes from Olivia Palermo's style blog, Olivia Palermo. A very simple outfit, but stunning all the same. 

10 is a recent outfit post by Karla Deras

11 - Alexa Chung looking incredible as always, doing a photo shoot in New York. I adore the styling of the hair! Image via Beautiful Human.

Image 12, is Miroslava Duma at a recent Chanel event, looking quirky and pretty. Image comes from her instagram account

No comments:

Post a Comment